Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Paris

For one of my long weekends, Kate, Katie, and I went to visit Mailys and Katie's friend Allison, in Paris. Pictured starting from the left: Mailys, Me, Katie, Allison, Kate. Mailys was my exchange student from when I went and lived in Nantes, France over four years ago! Here we are at a Mosque having some tea. My only suvinire from Paris was that tea cup.
Katie, myself, and Kate in front of the Notre Dame... just to point out where we are.
Mailys and I by the river. It was so good to see her. I am planning on another trip at the end of my travels to see her again. Four years was too long to go without seeing one another!
Kate and I at Maily's appartment, eating snails.
Our market goodies we picked up on Saturday morning. It was amazing that after a solid three years of not speaking French, I was able to pick it back up very quickly!

No comments: