Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stonehenge and Bath!!!

Sunday morning, Kate and I got on a large blue tour bus and rode out to the country side to Stonehenge and then to Bath. It was the perfect way to spend my Sunday, I think.

We had an hour at Stonehenge and as cool as they are, the radios they gave us to listen about their history were extremely long winded. We found other ways to entertain ourselves, haha, like by jumping in front of history! I learned that I am not a very graceful jumper, nore can I jump very high. Kate on the other hand was quite good at jumping, so I was better at capturing it. Here she is flying with the birds... at Stonehenge. It is still a little hard to believe that I was actually there!
Kate and I walking along the river at Bath. We didn't go into the historical part and tours, instead we explored to town on our own, taking in it's peacefulness and beauty.
Shot of Bath from a bridge. It didn't rain on us all day! We had about three and a half hours to spend poking around the town, and two minutes after we got back on the tour bus to ride home, it started raining. What great timing!

1 comment:

Iris said...

It's been a long time since you made a post. What have you been doing lately? Any Hairspray? ;)