Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quick Update

My travels have continued to exceed my expectations! The other weekend, my friends and I took the tube north to a big park and walked around it for awhile. It was nice to get out of the city. The sky has been blue and the grass has been green, so even if it were to rain for the rest of my stay, I will never have the impression that london is a gray, cold, or rainy city.

Last weekend, Kate and I flew to Munich to stay with Monte and Margaret. It was a wonderful weekend! We ate a lot of delicious German food, traveled around a lot, and learned the power of sign language. We saw a bunch of churches, ran errands, and of course, had a beer and a bretel at the Hafbrauhaus. I am really looking forward to visiting them again at the end of my trip.

In a couple weekends Kate and I are going to Paris to visit Mailys.

Sorry this is so short, I think I am going to continue my blog through pictures...

No comments: