Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chinati

The view from the Chinati vineyard!


Katie and I in front of the view


Wine


The parents shot. We tasted three different types of wine and ate bread with their olive oil and salami and prochuto.


Robert and I dipping our boscottis in the dessert wine.

Maggie, Caitlyn and I in front of the view once more.

Myself, Caitlyn and Katie in front of the view.

Part of the ACM group that went to the wine tasting that afternoon ready to take the big bus home. It always amazes me that for the size of the streets and the amount of twists there are, how a huge bus is able to drive around on them.

The next night, for class, we went to see the opera. This is Katie and I waiting at the bus stop. We saw Carmen, which was really great, but it was four hours and the set was very modern which felt off.

No comments: